Friday, September 21, 2012

Blanks



1.  Something I am very proud of is    at the moment I'm proud that my workplace is sending me to a conference in another city next month. It sounds silly but it is the first time I've had to travel for my career and I hope it is the start of exciting things to come.

2.  My favorite thing about myself is  my positive attitude. I can pick myself from all kinds of situations and make the best of them. I know that sounds a bit obnoxious but making the best of things has literally saved my life in the past.

3.  My favorite color for fall is   maroon.

4. Something I've been learning lately is    that I need to balance to be at my best. I don't operate well under extremes.

5. A book I am reading now/have read recently is The Map of Love by Ahdaf Soueif. Its really nice escapism.

6. My favorite Pandora Station is  uh this must not be a thing in New Zealand because I have no idea what it is...


7.  This weekend I will   be going for a bush walk, catching a movie and going to the local french markets. I've given myself the weekend off assignment writing and I'm excited as lame as that sounds.


Join in here

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like the perfect weekend! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being sent to a conference! That's awesome news :)

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete