Saturday, September 8, 2012

A walk in the park

I've blogged about Cornwall Park before, but honestly its awesome. How many other cities have a beautiful farm and park bang in the middle?


Yesterday I had an exciting Saturday working on my current assignment and by 4pm I was craving fresh air. Unfortunately it had just started to rain. I decided to brave it anyway, grabbed a rain jacket and headed out the door. And boy, I was so glad I did! The park was pretty empty except for a few determined runners and some children who didn't seem to care either way. So I relished the solitude and enjoyed how pretty the park is looking now that spring has arrived. And there were lambs!!! So flipping cute! By the end of my hour loop around the park I had wet feet and a big smile on my face. Invigorated, I went home thinking about how lucky I am. It really is the simple things that make the most difference.



No comments:

Post a Comment